<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 24, 2006

Enviro-friendly, Enviro-meanie 

2 Ways I’m Enviro-friendly

I recycle. In the summer I take recyclable iced coffee cups home with me rather than throw them away somewhere they won’t be recycled. And I usually bring a cup with me when going out for another.

I compost. This surprises even me. I actually keep fruit and veggie scraps in the freezer and ride my bike every week or so to the community garden to drop them off for composting.

2 Ways I’m Enviro-meanie

I flush the toilet approximately one million times a day.

And I keep the water running in the sink not only when I brush my teeth but when I pee, too. (So that’s not just enviro-meanie, it’s probably also a little bit obsessive compulsive.)


Comments:
The whole "running the water in the sink while peeing" thing... is this for incentive, or something more sinister ?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?